Company gains visibility into assets and maintenance contracts and realizes a 20% return on Y/Y spend.
An online financial services company with millions of active accounts wanted to safeguard their network against any disruptions to business operations. The Company needed a better maintenance contract management process to ensure that their network of more than 5,000 Cisco devices would experience minimal to no infrastructure latency or downtime.
LaSalle’s support team worked with the Company to audit all Cisco equipment across their entire network. The information gathered from the audit enabled LaSalle to identify network discrepancies and develop a process for managing the Company’s Cisco infrastructure and maintenance contracts using LAMPSM, LaSalle’s cloud-based toolset.
The Customer now has complete visibility into their assets and maintenance contracts, which are validated to ensure mitigated risk of downtime and better forecasting and budgeting for future improvements. By identifying and eliminating discrepancies in the Customer’s maintenance contracts, LaSalle helped realize a return of almost $500,000 over a period of three years, about 20% of their total Cisco spend.
Industry: Financial Services
- Ensuring minimal or no infrastructure downtime
- Process inefficiencies
- Asset & maintenance contract management
- Identified network discrepancies
- Created asset & maintenance contract management process
- Provided LAMP
- Savings of 20% on Cisco spend over three years
- Visibility into assets & maintenance contracts
- Mitigated risk of downtime
- Better forecasting and budgeting