Company improves asset and contract management, establishes technology spend and builds technology
A global distributor of IT products experienced contact center outages in its Americas business unit that had left their core contact center group unable to receive calls. They were also struggling with the deployment of marketing messages across their reporting.contact center queues – a key revenue generator.
The company was looking for a new partner to help with their Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) solution and design. As they had several discussions discussions with LaSalle’s Engineers during industry events including Cisco Live they reached out to the LaSalle Team for help.
LaSalle conducted a review of their current architecture to evaluate the UCCE design question for:
- Adherence to Cisco design standards.
- Single points of failure
- Applicable best practices for reducing component and network failures.
- Failover scenarios, their user impact, and opportunities for improvement.
- Enhancement possibilities and risk mitigation for the Virtual Voice Browser (VVB) migration strategy.
To ease the burden on both the IT administrators and business-side personnel who managed and used these queues, the LaSalle Engineers also implemented a custom web interface to better handle the marketing messages in contact center queues.
Moreover, LaSalle assisted with troubleshooting, design sessions, and MACDs, along with other data center consolidation, SMARTnet and Flex plan renewals and implementation recommendations stemming from the architecture review
The Customer has not only gained a fully functioning and current UCCE solution giving them confidence that their call centers will not have issues with calls, they also have enhanced reporting for both administrative and compliance-related purposes and are now in a position to generate more revenue from the playback of vendor marketing messages in the contact center queue.
Customer: Global IT Hardware Distributor
- Contact center outage, inefficiency
- Architecture gaps, failures
- Review, troubleshooting, consolidation, redesign and applying best practices to areas of Contact Center and Data Center
- Fully-functioning, upgraded UCCE
- Enhanced reporting
- Efficient custom interface
- SMARTnet coverage
- VVB migration strategy